Insurance Form, Rate and State Filings, SERFF
Our expertise can help you make existing forms more readable, assist you in developing forms for a new product, or guide you in creating forms for a revised product.
Insurance Company Formation, Licensing and Form A Filing, UCAA
Our company licensing team experience allows us to assess an insurer’s ability to meet state requirements and to recommend paths to success. Our experience in every state enables us to navigate all state requirements, waivers, deadlines, minimum standards and latest trends.
Insurance Agency and Producer Licensing
Westmont forms, licenses and maintains producer and Surplus Lines firms/agencies on a nationwide basis. Tracking and renewal services are also available.
Claims management, reinsurance commutations, due diligence for mergers and acquisitions or purchasing books of business, insurance claims audits and redomestications.
Learn More About Us
Westmont’s Staff are Proud Members of the Following Professional Organizations
- Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals
- Federation of Regulatory Counsel, Inc.
- Society of Financial Examiners
- Securities and Insurance Licensing Association
- Casualty Actuarial Society
- Member of the American Academy of Actuaries
- Wholesale & Specialty Insurance Association (WSIA)
Comprehensive Services for Every State
Westmont offers a uniquely comprehensive array of services designed to streamline the compliance process, maximize your efficiency and parallel track project components. Our goal is to provide you with best practices that facilitate speed to market.
Why choose us?
- Westmont brings together an unparalleled team of seasoned professionals.
- We have professionally served the insurance industry for over 25 years.
- Our opinion is often sought by insurance departments, and we regularly provide valuable feedback to the regulators, including NAIC committees.
- We are cognizant of your need for speed to market as well as expert guidance.
- We understand the impact of decisions made on long term market conduct and compliance.